Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pumpkin Themed Banner

Hello!

It finally feels like Fall again here in Indiana.  We had temps in low 60's not too long ago and then it went back to almost 93 LOL..not back to higher 60's.  Crazy!

However, I can tell a popular theme right now in the Birthday world is Fall/Harvest and Pumpkin themed parties.  So cute!  I just love the colors, especially in this banner I created for a client below.

She has 2 daughters, who are twins and the party colors are pink, orange, and brown. 
(Click pics to make them larger!)
I did alot of brown accents since the table cloth she is using is brown and wanted the banner to pop.  
The pumpkins are popdotted and made out of glitter cardstock!  Fun!

I also have another banner almost similar like this to make, but different colors and no glitter pumpkin since it is for boy/girl twins.

Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!