Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday!

Hello!

T.G.I.F---it's another busy weekend for me with Scrappin Ashley orders.   I am really trying to branch out with new ooak designs (One of a kind) where no one else can really offer anything like mine.  It's just so hard to be a mom, stay on top of current orders, and create samples for new ones...knowing they are just samples LOL.

Here is another pumpkin themed banner I created not too long ago for twins.  I love the way this one turned out.  These colors match an invite she had already purchased. 
Here is a 12 months + newborn spot banner I also did the same weekend.  These are so much fun to do!  The client attached the photos for each month under the scallop square.


I am now working on a peach/pink party and I cannot wait to show you samples from this package!  Check back soon and have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!