Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby Shower Banner and Door Sign

Hello Everyone!!

Do you like the BRAND NEW look?!  I love it so so so much!  The colors, the graphics...its all me LOL!

Speaking of new look here is the logo I had created!  Isnt it fun! 

I also wanted to show you a new order going out first thing in the morning.  I love it show much, its also getting a spot in the store.

Happy Baby Shower (wording can be changed as well as colors).  The client wanted the banner in yellow, white, and orange, with the wording shown here.  The ducks are too cute!  Glittery AND a fuzzy beak.....fun!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Come back soon for more ideas and projects!

1 comments:

benilhalk said...

Pretty pleased to see the welcome décor of baby shower. Also planning a similar gender reveal party for my sister in law in a couple of weeks. One of the rustic outdoor LA venues is finalized. Fresh flower arrangements are ordered. Gorgeous curtains and drapes at the entrance of white and blue color would look amazing too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!