Monday, August 5, 2013

New Home and I am back!

Hello everyone!
 
I am finally able to post again.  We have been building our new home for the past 6 months or so and we are finally getting settled in and internet back!  Crazy how much I am addicted to reality tv and internet LOL.
 
Thank you all so much for your patience with me as my shop has been closed for a little bit.  I am just starting to open up the shop again and starting with printables as I tweak my studio and get everything ready again.
 
Here is the one of the last parties I did before I moved.  Chevron is so trendy now and I loved these colors!
 
Confetti Dots
 
 
Coordinating banner


 
I also did a custom construction order

 
Need and party items made and want the be the first in line when I open my shop back up?  Let me know as I am letting my blog readers know first!!  Have a great week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!