Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Want a big discount?

Attention money saving moms & dads!!
 
I am getting caught up on my current orders and I feel its time to bring in new and fresh themes in my shoppe
 
If you have an upcoming party or just want to plan early and get it marked off your list...than I am needing your help!
 
I have lots of unused ADORABLE clipart I  have purchased because I knew it would be such a cute party design, but time has gotten away from me!
 
I am looking for clients who need full party packages (or a larger party package) and I will give you a big discount for helping me!!  I am needing to create "samples" for my themes, but I always hate throwing away the party samples so I want them to go to real families, and real parties!
 
Here are the themes I have available and ready to create with!
However, if there is a non copyrighted theme you need, let me know and I will see if I can get clipart/designs for your party!!
 
 

 
 
Please let me know if you need to see the clip art available for these ideas or any of your own.  Thanks so much!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!