Friday, January 25, 2013

Client Photos-Winter Onederland!

Hello!
 
 Sorry I haven't posted lately, but the dreaded sickness that seems to be going around visited my home this past week.  Fortunately, I seemed to get it the mostly badly (versus my 4 year old).
 
 
Anyways, I just wanted to share these BEAUTIFUL client photos I received from Rachel.  She was so sweet to work with and Elle's party turned out beautiful and she is such a cutie pie.

Photo clips
 

Napkin Rings
 
Favor Tags
 
ADORABLE cake pops!
 
centerpiece set
 
Cupcake Toppers-Such a beautiful layout!
 
Smash Cake.  Love the fondant figurine!
 
High Chair Banner
 
Beautiful family!
 
Happy Birthday Elle!
 
Thanks Rachel for sending me those wonderful party photos.  Looks like the party was a success!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!