Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pink Collection

Hello!

Happy Wednesday!  Are you as ready for the weekend as I am?!  Lots of fun cookouts and fireworks with our families this weekend!

I was closed for about a week last week, I had so many larger orders that needed to be shipped out in time for the party date.  This package was one of them and I love the way it turned out!

The client wanted just darker pink and lighter pink and a polka dot "1" theme for her daughter's first birthday.  She had originally wanted brown in the mix, so that is why I felt it was okay to use it for the banner font and such.

Confetti


Candy Pinwheels


Goodie Bags


Cupcake Toppers


Favor Tags


Centerpieces


Door Sign


Last but not least, the banner


Again, I love how everything turned out!  I will be adding it to the shoppe very soon!  Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!