Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's the weekend!

Hello! Happy Saturday everyone!

I just wanted to share with you some new items and recent orders I have done this week.  My schedule has been super busy with Valentine's day orders and I love it!


Come with a hot pink/black tag

I also did a monster banner for a sweet client!  Love the way this one turned out!


I also did a special request for 1x8 cello treat bags for a basketball team. Their color being lime green and called the Sharp Shooter's.  This one was fun :)


Just wanted to stop in and let you know that I will be offering the shovels after Valentine's day in TWO new themes (one geared for boys and one geared for girls)  I cannot wait to show them off!

Tomorrow is the super bowl and its taking place right here in my city :)  It has been such a fun thing to see all the activities going on :)

Come back soon for more party pics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!