Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Items!

Hello!

Can you believe Christmas will be here in LESS than 20 days now.  Thats crazy!!

I have been super busy with etsy orders and my personal items such as Christmas cards, gift tags, wrapping gifts, and making some gifts!  Craziness, but I secretly love it LOL

I just wanted to update you on some of the items I will be adding this week, plus some Holiday tags that can still be shipped in time!!

(Sorry this one is sideways, not sure what happened)

Red/Black Zebra Party Confetti Dots 

A fun new and BRIGHT cupcake topper collection.  This one was created for 1st birthday, but I can do any number or letter!

Please let me know if you need any item made!  I am currently caught up on paid custom orders and taking orders again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!