Saturday, October 1, 2011

Peach and Pink First Birthday

 Hello!  Sorry I didnt post the other day, it was actually my husband and I's 5th wedding anniversary!!

Here are some pictures of a larger party package order I created for a sweet client!  Her theme for her daughters birthday was peach and pink.  Here are the items I created for her!

Sorry the lighting is off in some...it was pretty late ;)

The Banner:


Napkin Rings

Candy Jar Buffet labels with sticky on the back

She had 24 cupcake toppers...here are just the few with the colors and patterns

Food Labels

Pinwheels...there was 30 total!

Stickers!


Had so much fun creating these for Hailey's first birthday!  Cannot wait to see actual party pics!

Hope you have a great weekend and come back soon!

1 comments:

Ashley (Yuna) said...

I went to a party this weekend and saw some of your princess/baptism banners and cupcake toppers. They were ADORABLE!! I loved them! Love what you are doing!! I love scrapbooking too, and I think you are amazing at it!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!