Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Justin Bieber Cake Topper

A client sent me this picture of my Justin Bieber cake topper being used....and my cupcake toppers! I love getting pictures like this to see how it worked for their party and my time was completely worth it!!
My cake toppers start out at 7.00 for unpersonalized (like the one above) and I can add Name is Age for 10.00
I am trying to catch up on orders so I can create new items for my shop for this summer! My head keeps spinning of new ideas and themes! Speaking of themes..I have narrowed down my sons 3rd birthday party theme! Now to find all the fun stuff for the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI,
My daughters love Justin Bieber... THey birthday is coming up so they want to have a Justin Bieber Party they will be % years old. i luv the pic you have up!! Do u know where i can order something like this

MY Name is: Doris
email Dorisquizhpi@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!